Aspirelabs works around Acceleration, Collaboration, Connections & Humanizing work to help Start-ups to become
sustainable businesses rapidly.
Job Description / Skills Required
We are looking for an experienced candidate with extremely strong execution skills to join our team.
Community executive will directly report to the Aspirelabs leadership and will be responsible for day-to-day operations and Startup community related tasks.
- Manage Co-working Space operations and communicate with market support to ensure highest level of Aspirelabs coworking member satisfaction.
- Develop community initiatives designed to create connections between members, including member introductions, overseeing events, electronic and print communication, and building walkthroughs.
- Build and maintain relationships with entrepreneurial networks, to be able to represent and market offerings provided by Aspirelabs.
- Solve member related issues to ensure a cohesive community and manage member expectations.
- Meet with members to resolve issues, process member onboarding and exits.
- Take responsibility for co-working space sales and community management.
- Conduct joint tours/explaining value offerings of Aspirelabs towards maintaining 100% building occupancy.
- Managing and maintaining relationships with vendors and onboarding Startup teams as Coworkers.
- Excellent Communication Skills – both verbal and written (Hindi & English).
This is a high-engagement role and thus requires a candidate who is extremely motivated, dedicated, and passionate about the responsibilities.
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: Executive Assistant , Front Office , Data Entry
Role Category: Other
Role: Receptionist , Admin Executive , Record Keeper, Community Coordinator
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
OperationsCoworkingOffice AdministrationCommunity Managercommunity executiveCommunication